Thursday, November 29, 2012

London Food

Prior to moving to London everyone warned me how bad the food was. Even though there are a few things I miss from home (sushi, bagels, deli sandwiches) I think everything has been delicious.

Two popular traditional dishes that are very hearty: Pie & Mash and Fish & Chip.


Chicken and mushroom pie with mashed potatoes and mint peas. We live right on the same street as one of the longest running live eel and meat pie shops, F.Cooke. The jellied eels are a bit alarming, but I am determined to eat there, at least for a meat pie. 



Fish & Chips from the famous Poppies which is by far the best I've had so far.

Xo.Lo

2 comments:

  1. OMG I am starving and want both of these right now. Enjoy them again for me!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deal. ...and you have a bagel for breakfast, deli sandwich for lunch and a sushi dinner for me. xo

    ReplyDelete