Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bonjour! ...from Chamonix, France


Chamonix, France. The most adorable town I've every stepped foot in. 

We stayed at a quaint hotel right by St. Michel's. The church bells were the perfect wakeup call to be the first ones on the mountain.



I'm from Rochester, NY so the mountains hills I grew up skiing on don't come close to the conditions of the Alps. 



90% of this trip was spent on the mountain so while Ryan mapped our route for the day, I packed us a lunch. 



Our two favorite finds on this trip were: Saint Emilion Grand Cru wine and Morbier cheese.


I have to share this picture because it was not only the only photo Bert wanted in Chamonix but my nephew G$ is so impressed that Bert beat up a dinosaur.  "Wow! He looks heavy."


 Chamonix is one place that is not getting crossed off my destination list, I'll definitely be going back.

Xo.Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment